STEAM USERS, ASSEMBLE

gaben iz a godhttps://loveisover.me/foolfuuka/boards/v/image/1370/38/1370388740949.jpg

I have steam, I mostly play TF2, Skyrim, and the Binding of Isaac. My username is Draldeld.wom

Ladies and gentlemann
Ready your wallets for the steam summer sale by our lord gaben

Already got everything I wanted yesterday. Woo.

What game did you guys vote on for them to put on sale? I voted Dishonored, because I already have Borderlands and Far Cry. If you havenā€™t tried it, Far Cry is amazing, and Borderlands is also pretty cool.

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

Here are a few deals I think are great and under the price of a Norwegian Big Mac menu:

Scribblenauts Unlimited
Antichamber
FTL Faster Than Light
Fez
Civilization V*

• Civ V was on a flash deal for 75%.

EDIT:

Dota 2 also just went into release, but itā€™s free so the only deals you can get there are on cosmetic items. It should be noted that Dota 2 has something a slightly controversial ā€œrelease entry queue systemā€. This basically means that instead of risking a server overload, they are funneling in players when they know that letting more players in wonā€™t break the game for the people who are already playing it. Some people might think this is i stupid and that they shouldnā€™t call it a release when they do this. For me, not having a situation similar to the launch of Diablo 3 or Sim City is probably for the better.

EDIT2: Forgot to add Fez to the list.

Steam name: MC Tron

I play alot of indie games and racing sims

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is now on sale for an insanely low price. The game does have a few flaws, but for that price itā€™s amazing.

Just joined the steam group I bet you canā€™t guess who I am? Actually itā€™s rather easy. I only have 1 game at the time. I would has more but my transactions are being stupid and I canā€™t buy what I want. Grrrrrā€¦ Iā€™m planning on buying the first portal. I already finished the second 14 hours. Thomas was alone, this looks brilliant
And anti chamber, which also looks great.

Going to install on my non gaming laptop on a fresh arch install I need CK 2 on everything

I have a an extra copy of super hexagon does anybody want it. Only reply if you think if you will play it. Just PM me your steam name and why you want it.

Edit: The winner is Q

Fellow steamer here. On steam, my handle is fig. Used to play way too much Dota 2, and now I mostly open up games, alt-tab out and forget that they are idling.

Bump. I use steam all the time now. I play TF2 and am attempting to learn Planetside 2. Iā€™m also gonna get Crysis and Crysis Warhead relatively soon.

KillerKittenWithMittens

Iā€™m about to start planet side 2, still playing dota 2, and Iā€™ve gotten pretty far in Thomas was alone which is a brilliant game.

I love racing games and some FPS and stuff. I like stuff like grid, tf2, test drive unlimited 2, etc.

My steam name is TheCyanight7 if anyone wants to add me.

Tx5x1 right here.

Hey, DrAwesome, did you ever download PS2?