STEAM USERS, ASSEMBLE

Oh yeah I just started LoL, could you maye help me out and teach me, oh grand poobah? Need help playing adc. If you wanna add me, I’m SinlessSatan

TF2 League, not LoL. I actually dislike that game

Cs source ftw

Ah ok. For the TF2, I’m in a Highlander Team (TFG) that placed in UGC Steel Series. I main scout. What do you main?

Medic.

Seriously? The only thing I’m decent at with Medic is distributing Overheal and doing that Uber switching thing where you can switch around who you’re healing to maxmize invincibility.

There’s nothing that difficult about Medic. Avoiding bombs is the HARDEST part. It’s mostly learning and knowing, as opposed to being skilled in 1v1’s and 2v1s

Dem Sticky Traps. I think Pyro and Demoman are the coolest to watch if they’re pro. Demo’s sticky placement and Pyro’s airblast combos are something fun to watch

Have you tried Loadout yet? I’ve played it a little, and its alright.

Ok, i thinks it is either xmotoby or 12tbc12 on steam

Hey guys, I used to play PC Games mainly on Steam, and after a hiatus, I’m experiencing some trouble. Every time I turn on my computer, I have to log back into my Steam Account. Also, every time I log in, it thinks I’m using a new computer so I have to get a code from my e-mail and put it in, even if I click the box to make Steam remember my computer. This only started recently. Thanks!
Also, I’m using Norton Antivirus if that makes a difference.

I just got AirMech and its awesome! And free!
Ill be on more often now. (:
Frend me! anchovies11 is my name.

I’ve never had this problem with Steam Guard, but note that Steam Guard is something you can turn off. You can also contact Steam Support, which can be both incredibly fast or horribly slow (I’ve experienced response waits from 1 hour to 3 days).

Anybody else play AirMech, or terraria?

Building my computer will have my parts soon but I am a hardcore medic and have a 150$ unusual to prove it pm me if you want mah name

I haz unusual. Little Buddy Nutz n Boltz LOOOOOOOOOOOOL xD

I’ve realised that some of the hats in TF2 I don’t care much for can’t be sold on the Steam Marketplace, but they can be traded for keys which kan be sold on the Steam Marketplace. Getting money I can spend on games out of pretty much nothing. This stuff is sweet!

Gab Noodle neads to stahpp eeting snickeres and mak helf lyfe tree

http://www.gaben.tv/