starlite or popstar?

I have 24 dollars to spend. everyone wants me to get a glow in the dark yoyo and i have been seeking an undersized yoyo for a while. I care not much for the playability. i just want to pick one.

Then pick one.

hahaha NO i mean i want to buy one.

67 or 65.7 grams? That is the only difference between the two.

If you don’t care about playability, then why is this thread here?

they have their differences- one is small and one is glowy. I don’t care for the weight.

THEN PICK ONE.
I dont see why s this so hard.

If you want small, get the popstar, if you want big, get the starlite.

If this is your first yoyo, I’d say go with the regularly-sized starlite.
Larger size helps you successfully land tricks.
32mm width is REALLY small for a string-trick yoyo.

You might be able to reshape a glow-in-the-dark yoyo to become undersized, but I don’t know which yoyo to get for that. I’ve heard that freehand zero can be reshaped to 50mm diameter.

umm… please don’t suggest beginner yoyos because 1, this will be my ninth yoyo, and 2, i already have the freehand zero and it is very ptttthhhh! If you could ask any questions that would be fine.

If it’s your ninth yoyo, why do you need help picking?

1 Like

If you have ever played a Protostar then you will know what the Starlight plays like, just lighter.

And FHZ’s are NOT “ptttthhhh” if modded correctly. Hands down one of the best plastics out there IMO.

The FHZ I got from Mike is my favorite plastic. As for your dilemma, I would say if you want something different and challenging pick up the POPStar. If you want just a GITD yoyo just pick up the Starlite, the downfall is they look horrible in normal light, this is to be expected from a GITD anything. Personally I don’t care for GITD yoyos, THAT is a novelty if anything can be a novelty. The POPStar is fun though, it just requires a level of precision that many find difficult to give. I honestly am able to officially say that the POPStar is now my Favorite Metal in my collection and I will play it until I find another to take it’s place.

I am going to get the popstar if they restock in colors besides pink. Man those things are sold instantly! By the way i flipped a coin earlier today and it was popstar. I bet it will be better anyway. Also it is close to Christmas and my dad doesn’t suggest getting one yet because i don’t know what I’ll get for da holidays.

No they didn’t?

I waited three days before I ordered mine.

I ordered a starlite since the popstars are all pink… or were.

Popstar is way to small. The starlite is one of my favorite plastics besides the replay. The starlite is the exact same northstar. GET IT.

Whats wrong with pink, pink is awesome!!Lol