Stable, very sturdy, plastic, cheap yoyo?

I think I’ll get the Alpha Crash.

Go west?
I’ve been doing some Counter weight go west
And what I did was take 2 half YYJ bearings
And beefcaked the Fiesta XX using the 2 half bearings.
And its now unresponsive.
And I can do some aerials, let it bounce and still re catch it.
And the Size really helps too.

It is terrible, I hate it. But I learned up to split the atom on one of those! And it broke after… Lol

What do you mean, half bearings?

Get a alpha crash

Smooth, killer for horizontal , you won’t regret it

Like.

The Narrow Bearing.
2 of them
They’re slightly wider than Half the size of a normal bearing.

Alpha crash! Get it, it way better than a yyf north and proto star buy a mile run.

Studio 45? It’s been 3 years already?

PSG OR ALPHA CRASH

alpha crash man, I have it and it plays exactly like a completion metal, has no vibe and dead smooth for a plastic.

Not PSG. I haven’t played an Asteroid, but it has to be better than a PSG.

This whole thread, I forgot about the Chaser. That thing has performance and sturdiness in spades. Its overall width is a BIT narrower than most of the current standards, but it has a plenty big gap and is stable.

Wait did you just call the alpha crash bad? It is my recommendation.

what, I have the alpha crash and it is one of the most stable and vibeless yoyo I know next to dibase(memories) it is full size with a 43mm gap of awesomeness heck this vid proves it http://youtube.com/watch?v=vvDUo6AAbU8

Wacky! Not what I meant to type! Not sure how that happened, but I just meant to reinforce my non-recommendation of a PSG. I’ve never even tried an Alpha Crash. Was thinking of adding one to my next order but they’re sold out.

I’ll keep the thread fresh by reminding people that the guy who is inquiring is talking about beating the heck out of a yoyo(not intentionally) by playing a yoyo style called Go West.

That is all. I’ve already made my recommendations for the Classic with upgrades, which I think will be far more durable than other YYJ classics that I also really enjoy.

Ah, that clears it up! The alpha crash plays the way that the psg should have IMHO. I would definitely pick one up.

Nobody’s recommended the Legacy 2?

It’s really freaking’ good!

Nice weight and size too!

Anyone agree? :stuck_out_tongue:

ONESTAR

The onestar is not stable at all.

It’s extremely light weight.

But it’s still nice, stability isn’t all there.

I find the OneStar to be very stable, but due to the light weight, spin times are reduced and it can be blown around. If I wanted something heavier, I’d get a Protostar.

Oh wait, I do have a Protostar.