Square yoyo.

That’s pretty awesome.

Cool! ;D

Shape defects spin times…

Fixed?

Actually I don’t think it would if it were done perfectly square.

That would be so hard to grind with! XD

Interesting. Cool too… :wink:

I’d like to see some grinds or even a thumb grind with that…

Imagine walk the dog…
More like walk the pet rock

Or walk the frog. The “corners” (they’re rounded off but they’re still corners) would hit and would bounce it up in the air probably. Awesome. Ha.

And somewhat painful?

That’s so cool!!! :smiley:

Where do you get one?

Its under protos,

http://www.bist.it/index.html

Haha! ;D

There is actually one out.
It’s in the yoyo section.

thats so cool! itd be interesting to even try to grind with! i really like the color…

does it fit in your yoyo case ???

If you want it to. :wink:

How can I buy one? I checked the site under the YoYo section and when I clicked the yoyo it only shows the image.

It won’t spin near as long as a round yoyo even if it is perfectly square. There reasons are where the weight is and air resistance. The weight is gonna be maximized at the corners making it off balanced. How ever if there where to make it just right they could use that as an advantage. But still like if you put a spinning round yoyo and that yoyo in some water while both are spinning at the same speed the square one would stop rather fast. Same thing happens in air only not near as bad resistance as water seeing how water is 1400 times denser than air. But still this thing will never spin as long as a round yoyo. But still it spins and it works so it sounds like a cool new idea. Later.

Keep it spinning™

sweet… i can’t do that with a normal yoyo!!!