SPYY... where to start???

SO I saw the BLOG post about SPYY doing an Instagram contest… not for the sake of the contest, but I got to thinking I don’t own any SPYY throws, maybe I should get one…

Where should I start? I like bigger throws (more then 2") - but it’s not an absolute. Currently my favorite throws are my Code2, Albatross and my Chief…

I’m curious about the RONIN - the shape is interesting, definitively something I don’t have anything like.
The other would be the Addiction…

But I’m open to any input on the SPYY subject…

I have a Ronin. It feels dense. It feels narrow too, but it’s wider than the next one I mention.

I also have a Solaris. I like it a LOT. It’s got the right amount of what you want and need where it shoudl be and plays the way you’d like it.

it’s been awhile since i’ve bought any ‘new’ spyy yo yos. i owned/played all the spyy yo yos up to the trainwreck.

imho, the spyy radian ii - bead blasted black edition is the ‘best’ spyy yo yo i’ve ever had the pleasure of usin’. still uses that ole school spyy d bearin’, which i love.

the shape is so conducent to fluid and flowin’ play. no sharp angles in the profile to ‘snag’ the string on, balanced to maintain its’ axis of play and bead blasted/annod. to a finish that i have yet to experience on any other yo yo…to this day.

mgodinez

cloudy…

I’ve owned an addiction (traded) its a very smooth yo-yo my only spyy so I can’t compare, but I would recommend it for sure! ;D