SPYY Punch Line - Guy Wright Signature Series has Arrived!

The SPYY Punch Line is HERE:

http://yoyoexpert.com/news/01-19-2010-punchline.jpg

Guy Wright Signature Series special Pre-Release!

I can’t help but say it… but I think the comic strip is lame. :stuck_out_tongue:

Somebody go buy these! They are WAY too good to still be in stock.

i would buy one but I dont have 115 and yah the comic strip is a little weak.

I actually liked it.

Yea that engraving kinda ruins it for me

I think JonRob’s looked a lot better when it wasn’t powdercoated. There is something about raw yoyos with a beadblast.

I love comics, and this one is classically campy!

but my Punchline is engraving free. Where did these go? How many released and who got them?

there were 7 left @ 10am (pst) so I swooped one. I agree these DO look great raw. But I couldn’t resist. Hopefully there will be some more interesting colorways on the coming releases. I’m sure most of you have seen what vendetta has done with several of these. I’d b stoked on a half pink half yellow bead blast but that’s just me…

pass?

I’m loving the red and silver. I grabbed the last one. I guess the engraving seems almost like an afterthought. The “SPYY” doesn’t even show very clearly. But whatever, it still looks great. Can’t wait for my first spyy yoyo, and a punchline at that!

Playability is still most important to me. And i’ll be looking at the l-l profile mots of the time, not the side.

qft my raw pure looks better than any of the regular ones

I take back my engraving comment earlier. The punchline I received today is GORGEOUS.

If anyone wants a yoyo blasted holla at me.

I think the comic idea is funny…

But yeah… The big silver splotch ruins it… I was waiting for this bad boy, and not Im waiting for another run…

when will the punchlines be released ???