SPYY Punch Line: A High Speed YoYo Review

What do George Carlin, Bill Cosby, and my five-year-old son all have in common? No, not their love of children’s television, but I will give bonus points if you can name the kid’s show Carlin narrated. What they all have in common is that each, to a varying degree, can deliver a joke with a successful punch line. The thing is that where there’s a punch line, there should be a corresponding joke. In my opinion naming a product punch line is rather dangerous. You run the risk of people considering your company a joke if your product is subpar.

That being said, today we have the release of the latest entry in the SPYY family, the Punch Line. The name comes from a tattoo on Guy Wright’s arm that states, “I told myself a joke and didn’t remember the punchline”. Lets see if this is a misnamed serious product or if it is just a bad joke.

Click the link to continue reading:
http://www.highspeedyoyo.com/reviews/spyy-punch-line

Thomas the Tank Engine. Bonus points for me! ;D

You didn’t write this review did you? That was very scholarly-sounding. If you wrote that, you are a true word smith.

Thank you for the complement. Yes, I wrote the review. I write most of the reviews for High Speed YoYo.

This yoyo is a joke the BOSS is better and they look exactly the same, except for the longer axle

Wow, that is so wrong.
The Punch Line is wider, lighter, bigger around, has a MUCH smaller MUCH more realistic gap and has different weight distribution. Not to mention the… you know, difference in shape?

And even if they did have a similar shape, who says they would play similarly? The Superstar looks a LOT like the G5+, and plays completely differently.
Nothing SPYY does is a joke. Ever.

Better? They’re pretty new… Have you even played one?

this is one of the dumbest things I have had the misfortune of reading

Mikers do you own a Punchline. If not just please please be quiet.

Lol. You don’t need to own a Punchline to see they look almost nothing like a Boss.

Do you own a Punchline?