SPYY+CLYW Galactic Goose Review

When i first saw it, i knew i had to have it. I love CLYW, and SPYY. They are my two favorite companies. Of course, when SPYY(Saturn Precision Yo-yos) and CLYW(Caribou Lodge Yo-Yo Works) teamed up, they had to name their yo-yo, the Galactic Goose. When i first played with this, i knew that it was out of this world (horrible pun, i know).
First Appearance:
It came in a CLYW style box. I love it, but there is always some dust. My only dissapointment was that the laser engravings were off by a little. This saddens me, i don’t know why. I got th one without the orange leaves. The brown is actually a mix of different shades, like the blue on the 28 stories. It looked nice.
First Throw:
If you read my other reviews, you know that the first throw is always wrong. But this one was amazing. Slept like a hibernating bear. Completely unresponsive, but great binds due to the silicone.
Bearing/Response:
The bearing is a CLYW stock bearing, i love it, and the response is silicone. Unresponsive, completely.
Play:
When people say that it catches the -H-shape, don’t listen to them. It catches about once an hour, and it still spins. I can go some cool gyroscopic flops on it, when i want. The play is fast. This might seem like an average weight, but it plays like there is nothing. There is no CLYW vibe on mine. the only downfall, is that it is unforgiving. If you throw it vibey, it won’t correct it’s self. The matadors are fun to use.
Grinds:
I love thumb grinds, so it saddened me when i found out that there was no IGR lip, no little thing sticking out to catch your thumb. Now i can only do a boring hand to thumb transfer, not hand-thumb-thumb. But other than that, the hand grinds are great.
Conclusion:
If you like yo-yos, give this a try, it you like thumb grinds, think about it.
9.5/10
-0.5 for the no lip.

great review maybe next time you should add some pics

good review id love to get my hands on one of these