I am making a run of the Spinworthy Button for the store (pictured).
I would like a little input of what wood options you might be interested in.
Please click the links includes to see examples of each wood.
Please bear in mind that the weights listed are approximate for each type of wood. Please also note the Button still plays really well in its low weight variants.
- White Oak (42-43g) https://www.wood-database.com/white-oak/
- Purpleheart (52-54g) https://www.wood-database.com/?s=Purpleheart
- Zebrawood (45-47g) https://www.wood-database.com/zebrawood/
- Spectraply (multi-coloured birch laminate) (40-41g)https://www.wood-database.com/yellow-birch/
- Australian Sheoak (45-46g) https://www.wood-database.com/sheoak/
- Walnut (34-35g too light in my opinion) https://www.wood-database.com/black-walnut/
- Wenge (52-53g) https://www.wood-database.com/?s=Wenge