Spintastics Blade?

Saw this and wondered if Spintastics was really trying to produce a metal throw. Looks identical to a Magic Shadow T8, measurements are identical but weight is a little heavier, 70 grams. It’s size and shape put it right between a Yuuksta and a Genesis. Is this just a Magic re-branded?

I believe so. Maybe try PMing yoprodale, he owns Spintastics, or ask alecto, he has a Blade. They did make an original metal throw, it’s called the Trilogy. Very weird bearing system, it has a small bearing in a brass covering. But it’s kind of customizable. Has removable weight rings and hubstacks.

Magicyoyo lets you do customer orders of their throws which this is if I remember correctly

(Steve Brown) #4

I tried one of these a couple years ago. It’s really bad. Heavy, vibey, sketchy response, crap bearing.

Do not recommend.

I have a blade, they are rebranded magic T8’s I like mine but its not my best or worst throw.

It’s not a bad buy considering it’s only 20 bucks. If it were more then I wouldn’t recommend it

Price point considered, there must have been enough of an incentive to buy a bunch of blanks wholesale to restamp/reengrave…w/e. I’d like to see an updated Spintastics sponsored design. This used to be a real good company.

Thank you for all your input. It wasn’t so much that i wanted to buy as i already have the magic “that i got in a trade with some other throws i wanted” which is as Steve stated too heavy and not much of a player. I was just curious if spintastic was going to break into the metal market. I personally would have done an original design, small batch cnc product to get your attention.

(Steve Brown) #8

Dale is not breaking in to the metal market.He quit worrying about the actual yoyo market a long time ago…now he just focuses on having cheap product to sell in schools.

({RTD} alecto) #9

its a t8… its a a bad yoyo leave it on a toilet somewhere… let someone else deal with is.