Spinning yoyo

I need a super long spinner that is good for advanced tricks and up. I can bind and I am in advanced. I’m just trying to find a good yoyo that can spin extremly good so the advanced tricks go much Easyer.

if spin time is all that matters get the YYF Bhudda King 2, though I assure you if you have horrible spin times it is your throw that needs work, not your yoyo collection.

Just work on your throw. It is probably not the yoyo, it is probably you. Just work on your throw and practice practice practice! :wink:

(wrong section of the forums.)

As stated before firstly this is in the wrong section, this is possible suited to the general section or the looking for help/recomendation sections. Secondly its not just the yoyo that gets you through the tricks you are attempting its you. What yoyo are you using? Are your throws 99.99% accurate? These are questions that we need to answer before we can proceed to answer you initial question.
Ohh and BTW what is the purpose of the poll???

Just buy a yoyo. Most yoyos are made with advaced tricks in mind. Super long spins aren’t usually that rewarding. Metal-rimmed YYJ’s are good.

no yoyos are better than others, and I suggest you the protostar . If you like pretty big yoyos get a dark magic, if you are looking for a fast play I suggest you the speeder. If you are looking forward to regends and stalls get a X-convict or hitman. I could name so much. so just choose something like a yoyo jam metal rimmed yoyo that looks good to you.

wrong section by the way, it’s alright everybody does it in the beginning ;D

I love my tfl (two fat ladies yoyo) it feels great with a big spin time. Its a little loud but it has a crisp sound that i personally like even on a soft throw it seems its impossible to get a bad spin