Speedmaker Rating

whats up guys! im sort of new(about 3 weeks), and i have a speedmaker yoyo. im looking for ratings. so, what i mainly want is a number from 1-10, 1 being “oh, so horrible, u couldnt pay me to throw with that again” and 10 being “whoa, dude, beastly. i will use this yoyo forever and ever. and ever.” something like that.

p.s. dont put a high number to make me feel good! truth and nothing but the truth. peace.

Why exactly are you looking for ratings?

If you want to know if it is good enough for you, it is. At this level, the SpeedMaker suits you well and you should be able to learn many new tricks on it.

hey, since when is it a crime to be curious? i like it, yes. its not like u guys will influence my opinion. i give it a 9.5

I never said it was a crime. I was just asking why you were asking…

ok. hey, im a curious person. just ask apetrunk how many questions i asked him about yoyos when i first chatted with him.

Don’t worry, I’m very courious too. A lot of people are, don’t make a big deal about it. :slight_smile:

ummm… is anyone going to give me any ratings?

I like it.

Very good for a newish-advanced player, after a while it becomes unresponsive so if you plan on using it for a long time learn to bind.

I find it very smooth and love the shape, Mage just did a review on it, check it out:

YoYoJam Speeder and Speed Maker review! - Yo-Yo Reviews - YoYoExpert Forums

Also if you want to upgrade later try getting a YoYoJam Speeder (Same review).

9/10.

Also if you want to upgrade later try getting a YoYoJam Speeder (Same review).
[/quote]
haha weird, i decided my next yoyo will be the speeder. as u may have noticed, hiroyuki suzuki is like my role model. whoo!

man i meant to put that recommendation for the speeder in a quote box. i messed up. use ur imagination XD

haha weird, i decided my next yoyo will be the speeder. as u may have noticed, hiroyuki suzuki is like my role model. whoo!
[/quote]
RSmod likes him also.

When you are typing, you can insert a quote by scroll down, look at the message you’d like to quote and in the top right corner hit “Insert Quote”

The Speeder is a great yo-yo if you like the Speed Maker.

Look on yyn. Click on it and people will have reveiws, and ratings for it. :-\

Just FYI, some people like the Speed Maker better than the Speeder, but it’s all preference.

SPEEDER SUCKS!!! No seriously, its un-smooth, horrible vibe, and lots of ppl have cracking problems. The vibe is terrible beyond control.

SPEEDMAKER ROCKS!!! Seriously, it is smoother than my Dark Magic and is comparable to my Meteor. It has no vibe (might have slight vibe, shouldn’t be noticeable) and is awesome!!!

I will use other yoyos that i have used to compare this.

Meteor - 9/10
PGM - 9/10
Hitman - 8/10
Speedmaker - 7.5/10
Dark Magic - 7/10
Lyn Fury - 7/10
Kickside - 6/10
Velocity - 6/10
Speeder - 3/10
F.A.S.T. Offstring 1A Wings - (1/2)/10

Speedmaker is really one of the most awesome yoyos i have ever touched.

P.S. Different YYJ yoyos have different amount of vibe. Your speedmaker might have vibe, it might not. Mine didn’t. You speeder might have no vibe, but the vibe on the one i used was terrible.

i love the speedmaker, first real yoyo i had! i give it a 9.5/10

6/10

Wow, thats harsh. How much would you rate your 888 compared to it?

I wouldn’t really call that harsh. That would mean it is above average. I would say that’s pretty good for a plastic.

Oh, so 5 is average… I thought 5 meant it passed the test ;D

Well, I figure that makes sense. If 1 is the worst and 10 is the best, then 5 is in the middle, right?