Speed cubing!!!(3x3x3)

I have recently got back into cubing, and I am wondering what cube you guys prefer. I am looking for a cube under $15, and that turns smoothly. Please only reply if you actually know what your talking about, which means you havent played with a rubiks for only a day or 2.
Help appreciated. :smiley:

I have been cubing for about six months and I use a Shenshou 3x3 for only $7.50. I think it turns pretty smoothly. It can be found here: http://www.cubedepotusa.com/apps/webstore/products/show/1213408 And I ordered from there, so don’t worry about getting ripped off or anything. Also, there are screws under the center caps so you can adjust the tension as you see fit. Hope helped. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used to buy 5 or so of the standard Rubik’s 3x3s, open the packaging carefully, and return the ones that weren’t up to par. I’d then sand down the mold flash and lube it with Sail-Kote (the best dry lubricant EVER).

This is it right here:

That was my method, if you want to do a little extra work. Unfortunately Rubik’s Cubes tend to be terribly inconsistent.

1 Like

anyone else???
(bump)

I’m a speedcuber as well (actually, trying to be) lol. My PB is 29:05 sec using the beginners method and a Guhong v2.

You just bumped a 2 year old thread. The current cubing thread is right here.