FullSpectrumDad feedback!

100% standup gentleman. He packed and shipped our trade in a thoughtful way, and is super friendly. I hope he enjoys those throws as much as possible!

3 Likes

Trade with this guy. He responds fast. He is polite. He is super fair on trades. He ships fast and packages perfect. Everything came as described

Traded my yoyo for his Chromebook. My kids are doing homework on it now. What a world we live in.

2 Likes

Had a great interaction with this man as well. Snappy Response, great catch zone. Fast payment.

No worries dealing with this man.

3 Likes

It’s a known fact that I transform back into a Yo-Yo when the clock strikes midnight :joy:

3 Likes

Great trade transaction. Super nice, great communication, and the fastest shipping ever. I would trade with Eric again anytime.

1 Like

@FullSpectrumDad Purchased a yoyo from him and received it promptly with more than adequate packaging. Such a great communicator and a nice guy to boot. Will do business with him again in the future I’m sure.

I completed a trade w/ Eric yesterday and it went as smooth as possible. Communication was great, shipping was prompt, packaging was excellent, and all around it was an excellent trade experience I wouldn’t hesitate to repeat.

1 Like

A pleasure to do business with! Package was sent fast and arrived quickly. Came with a sweet note and string. All around great service!

2 Likes

Yoyo received from @FullSpectrumDad in mint condition, packed well with a nice handwritten note and a couple of goodies. Shipping was prompt and he even checked in to ensure the package arrived. Very nice interaction all around and would happily deal with him again.

1 Like

@FullSpectrumDad is a solid homie. Koi was delivered promptly, handwritten note, some extra goodies, excellent communication, the full customer service package. Somebody help this man on his noble quest for the Baryon.

Just made a trade with @FullSpectrumDad. Coolest trade ever! Super fast shipping, packaged well, and even added a refreshing personal touch with a handwritten note! 100% class all day, would highly recommend a purchase/ trade with this guy!

1 Like

Eric is nice to deal with. Friendly, good packaging, yoyos as described. I recommend !

1 Like

Had a smooth transaction with @FullSpectrumDad !

Well communicated & packaged, buy with 100% confidence.

1 Like

Recently traded with @FullSpectrumDad

Everything was super smooth, communication was great, and there was even a nice hand-written note. Would definitely work with him again!

I received my new to me Dressel Designs 5050 Bape Fade I purchased from Eric. This is in great condition just as he discribed. Communications were quick and shipping was super fast, it helps that we are in the same state. The throw arrived securely packed with a nice note and extra strings. Sorry I couldn’t meet up face to face. Eric is great to deal with and wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

Made another trade with @FullSpectrumDad . Smooth transaction, great communication, and even put an awesome personal touch with a handwritten note and some of his favorite strings! Awesome guy, wouldn’t hesitate to trade with again!

Had a fantastic experience trading, and I wouldn’t hesitate to do it again. Yoyo was packed well and included a nice note.

1 Like

Got another 5050 from Eric and it’s just as nice as the first one. Communications are great and he responds quickly, shipping was fast and it came securely packed with a ton of extra stuff. He put in a personal note. Don’t hesitate to deal with Eric, he’s a great guy.

1 Like

So when I requested my name change, it didn’t occur to me that, since I didn’t start this feedback thread, I can’t change its name. So I had my screen name changed from SpaceMercKlyde to FullSpectrumDad for consistency when I joined Team LBD.

You can change the title on literally any thread on the forum IIUC…

1 Like