Sometimes, its best to just put it away...

I assumed he was making fun of Abby’s typo, I’m pretty sure everyone understood what she meant.

You should do one of the two scenarios next time.

1:

Man: grabs yoyo

Usagi: HADOUKEN

2:

Man: Law Gibberish

Usagi: What… What this isn’t even my final form! proceeds to go super saiyan

Although seriously that is pretty intense (like camping). I’m happy your ok and hopefully something like that doesn’t happen. Considering the fact that he called you an “Evil Witch” he’s probably a time traveler. I have to say though you have some of the most interesting stories.

I think the combination of living in one of the most lively and counter cultured areas of America, Am very social and always out and about somewhere, plus being someone who is very open about throwing almost everywhere I go results in a very perfect world where things can happen.
For me, something interesting involving yoyo’s somehow seems to happen almost every week. Not that I mind though! Keeps life interesting and that’s fine with me! :wink:

Such crazy stories. I’m glad you came out OK… because if you didn’t, it would be impossible to enjoy these incredible (and well-written, too!) tales of SF. And enjoy them I do.

But it was Freeza who said it.

I know I am going to sound weird, but… that would make a really good movie scene. :smiley:

i get what your saying now, guess we will never know lol

You get all the weird stories…

Saw the title, expected something weird.

Read the first line… yep… I see where this is going.

Turns out it wasn’t, ended up as quite the entertaining story. I personally think it was all an elaborate pick up attempt. “You can’t do that here!.. You should do it at that fancy Italian restaurant on Friday instead, lets say… 7?”. Poor bloke got chicken-blocked by the security guard in a massive way. :frowning:

Hahaha, I feel like middle aged scruffy looking wide eyed gangster guys with blue rain jackets that look like it was bought from a thrift shop is not exactly my type :wink:

That is awkwardly awesome… haha. I’m sure it was weird but it’s a funny story.

I’ve had people look at me weird but it’s normally older folk telling how “back in their day everyone had a yo-yo and it’s great to see young kids playing with them again”

I’m in my mid 30s… SMH…

schizophrenia is a frightening mental disorder that leads people to reason illogically and act hostile and agressive in some cases. Should you run into this fellow again, give him the yoyo and just run :stuck_out_tongue:

Usually the SF crazy people don’t bother anyone, but I guess they do sometimes. Other than that, he sounded like a normal SF crazy guy/homeless guy to me.

It sounds like he was a psych. If you were throwing Officer Hatchet, he would have become responsive and smacked that guy. You need a yo-yo that looks like this:

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7441/13243448385_2b15d15f8b_c.jpg

3 Likes

That guy totally deserved a nice pepper spraying.

But it wasn’t all bad now you’ve got a good story to tell.

A couple of years ago I was waiting for BART (our subway, for those of you non Bay Area peeps) and I was on my iPhone, like everyone normally is, and someone snatched it out of my hand and ran. When I took up yoyoing I thought it would be a good way to pass the time and not get mugged while waiting for public transportation, but maybe not. :-\ Glad you weren’t hurt though.

Kids, this is why you don’t do drugs.

1 Like

.> what even…this dude is out of his mind and now have an arrest on his record.

Usually, when they exhibit that behavior, it’s not their first time. Sad to say. ::slight_smile: