Sometimes I just HATE being honest.

Wow… That’s nice of you, especially since the law actually says you can keep anything companies mail to you… so they’re legally yours, but not anymore I guess! ;D

Here’s a heart :heart:

dont tell him that now! hahaha

Well done! I hope your story inspires others.

Oh man.
Im touched, really.

This is quite an inspirational thing to all of us to always being honest.

Thanks.

Dude. I salute you. I’m sure you are thanked by the people who run the place too. That took couragel. $300 dollars at your doorstep. Oh I feel pain just hearing about it.
Oh and from now on i’m shopping at YYE. lol

I wonder what I would have done. I want to believe that I would have done the same as you, but I can’t really say before I’m in the same situation… So yea, I think they should mail me those yoyo’s so we can find out :slight_smile:
Anyways, it would have been cool if they atleast gave you a good deal on one of the yoyos, or just something else.

Truth to be told, I’m impressed with what you did. I mean, they gave you over $100 of what you ordered… you could have used those yoyos… but no, you returned it. :slight_smile:

Then again, if you kept it… I suppose you’ll never play with them, because while it was shipped to you, you did not get it very legitly. So every time you played… you would have felt some guilt… and that would soon make you wish you had gotten rid of it. So I suppose it is for the best, and you get our congrats! :smiley:

Some times good things with a price and you know how much your reputation costs. You did the right thing and we are all proud of you honesty. Now it makes me question how they confused pads with Dreadnought.

Easy, they were both red, round, and made by Yoyorecreaction. ;D

Batryn, in reality they gave me $294 over what I ordered. I ordered $6 worth of pads and they sent TWO Dreadnoughts. You hit the nail on the head. I would have had serious guilt if I had kept them. It just wasn’t the right thing to do. Still hasn’t stopped me from complaining about my pesky morals but in the end I would have done the same no matter how many they had accidentally sent. On top of being a good guy, I am a teacher. I have to be able to hold my head up high when I am teaching my students right from wrong and that means I have to live by the same rules.

…pesky morals. :wink: