Rebel Macrocosm - To the Staff

I just got a Rebel Macrocosm today and I must say that is simply a work of art. The anodizing is amazing and it plays incredibly well (aside from the fact that I hit myself in the face on one of my first throws).

However, I mainly wanted to post this to compliment the YoYoExpert staff on some very fast service. I ordered the Macrocosm on Friday and recieved it in the mail today (Monday). I live in Washington as well so it’s not like it is a short distance to ship. It’s really great to get gear that quickly. So if the YoYoExperts read this, I just wanted to say thank you and keep up the awesome service!

ditto. I live in washington too and I’m always like “omg it’s here already!?!?!? it’s only been three days!!!” :slight_smile: :smiley: ;D :o 8) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley: ;D ;D :o :o :o :slight_smile: but anyways,kudos to you guys yye

Can’t beat YYE for fantastic customer service and lightning fast shipping ;D

Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy the YoYo!!!

best costumer service. ever. My order got kinda screwed up, (i think I ordered something that was out of stock, my bad) ,but then i het the yoyo in a different colorway with poly strings and a concave.

YoYoExpert is the best yoyo selling website. The most organized, the friendliest, the quickest communication, most user-friendly layout. YYE is THE yoyo site of the year!

Fixed that there for ya buddy :wink:

Couldn’t agree more. just placed another order!