Something your afraid of.

Isn’t that their problem there schpellingk problem???

1 Like

Your write, but some people equate grammer and spelling!

Crickets. I seriously hate flippin crickets.

like crickets but hate roaches, their scary when they fly

Large flying insects: (locusts, big moths, mosquito hawks, etc…)

What is funny is those insects don’t harm you. Im totally fine around bees and wasps even though they hurt like heck.

Contrary to most people that hate bugs, I really like spiders. They hunt and kill the insects I’m afraid of. I have formed a symbiotic relationship of sorts with this huge brown spider that lives outside of my window. I have a lamp right next to the window to pull the bugs in, and he (or she) takes them out. I will sometimes sit for long periods of time watching him hunt. It is so entertaining.

I like spiders too, but wasp are but it seems like theyre built to hate like it their whole life depend on it

• Losing your sight
  • Losing your ability to hear
  • Getting stuck under a boulder in the middle of nowhere
  • Your pets death
  • Being the sole survivor of an accident involving others
  • Forgetting almost all that you have learned
  • Being wrongfully accused and not being able to get a DNA test, then sent to prison for 8 years + while innocent
  • Remembering great times that you will never specifically witness exactly the same way ever again
  • Various forms of memory loss
  • Sold into some form of human slavery
  • Being chomped by a tyrannosaurus while in a bathroom in the rain in Jurassic Park while the power to the high powered electric fence is out
  • Drafted into a war
  • Hunted in a moonlit forest by a large cat
  • Alone in the pitch black darkness while in the woods
    … Just to name a few that some other people have said to me throughout life.

I’m afraid of Samuel L. Jackson, I can’t watch the Avengers the whole way through because of it. Maybe that’s why I hated that movie… ::slight_smile:

Then you’ll just LOATHE Django Unchained. Creepiest Samuel L. Jackson to date.

I watched it,but I couldn’t sit through it when he appeared in it

The two main things are:

• The sea
  • Myself

Isn’t it kinda both ??? ???

Slugs.

The dark…

Scorpions give me the heevy jeevies, but I’m most afraid of grizzly bears and ninja assassins. :slight_smile:

Flying.

For those among you who have a certain bent toward language, I’d recommend the wonderful show The West Wing. It includes some of the best, fast-paced language and speech work you could wish for.

As a small aside, predominantly just for GregP, I’d have thought it would be grammatical errors/mistakes? Please correct me if I’m wrong :wink:

There is nothing to fear but fear itself. And spiders.

@slowyojoe: Nah, it’s fine. “Grammar” is being used here not as a subject (“My grammar is decent” in the same way as “The sky is blue”) but rather as an adjective (“I make grammar mistakes” in the same way as “I like history lessons”).

As far as I know, “grammatical” is also correct, being a true adjective.

jhb8426

Falling asleep with my computer on my lap, then waking up with it upstairs, and me still downstairs.