Something like the Confusion GT... but red?

I was visiting family last weekend and showed my dad my new Confusion GT. He really liked it and I thought I’d buy him one for Christmas.

However, I’d really like to find him a red one since it’s his favorite color. The original Confusion comes in red but it’s out of stock everywhere, and the GT does not come in red.

Are there any similar yoyos (responsive, and similar size/shape) that do come in red?

Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t know of any other modern metal responsives that look/play like the Confusion GT. Most metal responsives are slimline designs. Those that aren’t, like the Moonshine 2.0 or the Weekender, either don’t come in solid red or don’t play anything like a Confusion GT (or both).

2 Likes

Closest I could think of:

1 Like

It is plastic, and used, but the Thing that Nate is selling may be an option…

I’ve dealt with Nate, his yoyos are pristine and he is a general good guy

1 Like

The Magicyoyo V6 Locus comes in red. It’s metal, responsive, and not slim, but a different feel from the Confusion GT. It does have a fairly sharp v edge, unlike the rounded edge of the GT. (I like it much better than the Confusion GT, but what do I know.)

It’s black and red, it’s more expensive, but I like it so much more!

3 Likes

I second the Weekender if you just want one really nice playing wider responsive throw. The red and black is classy and it was machined by One Drop, it plays and feels way more premium then the Confusion GT. Worth the extra money. Also pick up some white slick 6 strings for the modern classic play and feel in the hands with a consistent response.

2 Likes