- Is there any benefit to using a KK or center track bearing for 4A?
- What is the small black yoyo Andre has in the “diff types of Offstring yoyos” video
- Regarding the Duncan SkyHawk. What are the benifits of being able to use a size A bearing?
I understand with throws like the flip side you can flip the spacers for responsive and unresponsive play but what are the benifits of using a size A bearing in an Offstring yoyo? Tighter binds maybe?
No. Not a good recommendation for 4a. Easier binds.
- KKs would make it harder to bind >.<
- You mean Ben Conde? I think its a YYJ Big Ben
- More responsive/easier/tighter binds
KK bearings don’t really have any advantages. The gap is too small for it to even have a disadvantage either.
Easier binds I guess. If it makes the gap smaller than it would have easier binds. I can’t think of any other benefits.
http://www.yoyowiki.org/wiki/YoYoJam_K-OS - The Yoyojam K-OS, which is Eric Koloski siggy.