Some questions for BV the g

Hey Brandon:

• Do you like camping?
  • What’s your favorite book?
  • Do you have any hobbies other than yoyo-ing?

Thanks for being my inspiration :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hey Zenquick!!

1. Hmmm, I can’t say I’ve ever properly gone. I generally am more drawn to shopping malls and hotels, but I did have an awesome conversation with one of my friends who is an avid camper. It does peak my curiosity, I definitely think it’s something I’d like to try.

2. Man, this is a tough one. If we break it down into Non fiction/fiction.

I generally don’t read a lot of fiction… If I were to say what my favorite fiction book is… It’d be something pretty generic. I got into a series called “Time Riders” when I was like in my teens, but that’s probably the last fiction book/series I’ve read.

In terms of non fiction, the list would be quite broad. I couldn’t say what my favorite book is but some books that I have re-read more than say 5 times would be

1. Finding Ultra - Rich Roll
  2. Smart Cuts - Shane Snow
  3. Models - Mark Manson
  4. Goals - Brian Tracy
  5. It’s not about the bike - Sally Jenkins/Lance Armstrong (Kinda controversial now)
  6. Crushing It - Gary Vaynerchuk

There are probably more, but those are the main ones that come to mind.

1. Hmm, generally I’m a pretty boring. I do a bit of Triathalons/Cycling in my spare time. I went through a brief speed cubing phase. I really like listening to Podcasts and Audiobooks, but I say that’d be about it. I’m also quite interested in marketing, but I’m not sure that would be classified as a hobby.

Thank you for the questions!!

4 Likes