Some new tricks?

Haha some new tricks here and there discovered not long ago… Most are combos… Testing the Sony Ericsson Vivas’ cam as well… Quite impressive for a phone cam…

1 Like

That was very impressive. SO GOOD. What editing system do you use?

erm. Windows Live Movie Maker :confused:
Can barely make any sense out of Sony Vegas so I’ll stick to WLMM first…

Wow. that was great. really good tricks and i can tell that you are not one of those people who makes up a trick and never practices it because you are smooth

YABAI!

Ummm… I usually don’t practice new tricks if,

1. I don’t find it comfortable
  2. Its doesn’t really have that kind of ‘flow’ to it
  3. Its not satisfying enough(not long enough, too boring, etc.)
    :-\ So far I find that most of the new tricks I have don’t have any of the three above so yeah.
    Unless it has any of the above 3 but is exceptionally ‘flashy’ or something I wouldn’t bother to practise.
    Haha. Hope I didn’t write too long.

@Ariq
=.= enough of your ‘YABAI’ already…

I can’t stop saying it Lester! Good for a 1 year yoyoer.

completly awesome except for the location. If its a phone cam why can’t you go outside or where its pretty? but still it has an 9/10 -2 for location

I have no time to go outside :-
If i really could go outside I wouldn’t take videos at home.

Dude, your style reminds me of hirozuki.

no hiroyuki’s style is more abrupt and jerky. His is alot smoother as metioned above.

yeah hiroyuki is too speedy

Despite hiroyuki suzuki having a more ‘abrupt and jerky’ style, it’s very surprising that we can find him either 1st or 2nd in the world yoyo contest 1A division for 7 years. No person has ever achieved that feat in the 1A category before.

I said you are smooth and hiroyuki is not.i dislike his style but I must confess his speed and tricks are impressive. I don’t like his style but he’s good.

uh mm ur tricks are cool but just one thing. Why too serious try to relax , smile and also to have fun doing what ur doing ur tricks will flow and u will fell comfy doing them :wink: other than that ur so cool :smiley:

Great job on the video Kaizeran. I have a completely off-topic question for you though. You are in Singapore, that of which I am positive the national language is not English, yet your English is pretty good, did you learn English in school or what? I am just curious.

Singapore’s national language is English, which is also the international official language or something. Due to that, the English language is compulsory in schools here. Although it is multi-racial and there are lots of races, the official language will still be English.
@fady
=.= I look weird on cam. Not that I dun wanna smile. Maybe I’m just too focused haha.
@YoyoMango
lol. okay. i’m not a fan of his style either but it’s just so nice to watch ;D