Some Inquiries for Andre

ok :slight_smile:

Please do not take this wrong, but I have a slight feeling that we are taking this thread out of control. Originally, it was a post for André to answer. I am not saying that that this is illegal, bu I just think it’s unneeded to make a “Wow, great reply André” post or a “Thank you for the reply” post. And just to mention some more, we have taken this thread off topic, by ranting about bootleg yoyos. If my mind isn’t wrong, we had a thread about bootleg yoyos a few days/weeks ago. That was a thread that included several videos, and at the same time there was a lot of ranting about child labor, ugh. Good idea not to necro those post, but this is just a reminder underlining my main reminder. This was originally a post about how André sets up his yoyos. Not about child labor.

Please note that i’m am not just trying to dig up the holes behind us. I am using the dirt to fill the ones in front of us. (just made that one up, not too bad… PM me if you want some sayings to make you feel smarter)

André great reply. Coming from you makes the interview more believable for me. If you are ever gonna have a third all metal in the series try naming it something like the Magician or Black or White magic (white yo-yo for white magic and vice-versa, same design)

can’t wait to hear about your yo-yo’s again.