SOLD - Selling some Throws

ALL SOLD

Selling off some of my underplayed yoyos (some of these were lsady sitting in a drawer unplayed =[). All yoyos are in great condition with no damage unless otherwise noted.

All prices are shipped USPS Priority to the CONUS for tracking and insurance, G&S fees included.

Feeling funky and want to take all of them? $170 USPS Priority to the CONUS for tracking and insurance, G&S fees included.

SOLD DocPop Weekender FS - $80. I have no need for 3 Weekenders and this is the only one undamaged. Super rare halfswap (1/5 Pink, 1/3 Brown). Includes the original bag plus some DocPop stickers.

SOLD One Drop Diorama - $50. Saturday Market and beautiful but it just sits on the shelf. Comes with original box.

SOLD CLYW Borealis 2 - $50. Hulk Smash colorway, has a few spots where the green finish is wearing off (photo’d). I found it snaggy with Snow Tires so I have this one loaded with Gamer Pads and they sit perfectly flush, tight snappy binds with no snagging. Includes a bunch of extra pins that CLYW sent along with the yoyo.

SOLD Duncan is Unknown bundle - $50. Unknown Freehand AL and Unknown Butterfly AL. The Freehand AL has 2 nicks from hitting my watch, otherwise in great condition. Both feature all original packaging and accessories.

4 Likes

Borealis 2 sold!

2 Likes

Diorama sold!

Weekender FS sold!

What a price on the Duncan Unknown bundle! I have the Butterfly AL and it plays like a dream with the half spec.

1 Like

Duncan Unknown bundle sold! Thanks all!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.