Selling My Collection

Hello all on the BST. I have recently given up my yoyoing career. I am selling most of my collection for any who are interested. All deals must be some sort of money because I will not be trading. Here’s a list of what I have. Message me for any extra pictures you might need and/or pricing deals or any other information or questions. Add roughly $5 to any price for shipping.

CLYW Chief (Camp Caribou) - M w/ box $110 [SOLD]
One Drop Gradient (Dragon Slayer) - M w/ box $50 [SOLD]
Tropic Spins Shipwreck (Banana Spaceship) - M w/ box $80 [SOLD]
MonkeyFinger Caesar (Green w/ Orange & Yellow Splatters) - Few Dings No Vibe no box $50
YoyoRecreation Draupnir (Polished Silver) - Vibey no box $90 [SOLD]
One Drop Benchmark O 2013 (Green w/ Silver Fade & Purple Splatter) - M w/ box $40 [SOLD]
Duncan Strix (Polished Orange) - M no box $10
YoyoFactory Flight (Translucent Green) - M $10
Yoyo Factory Shutter (Black and Yellow) - The axle is coming out of one side completely and there are dents all over, but it still plays properly. Total beater $5
Duncan Bassacuda (Red & Silver) - M no box $20
BBYY Bully (Half Blue w/ Black Splatters Half Silver) - NM no box $30 [SOLD]
Civility (Green) - M no box $40
Whimsy Metal Loopers (2)(Silver) - M w/ bags $5 each [SOLD]
YoyoExpert Medium Bag (Black)(Holds 12) $15 [SOLD]
Werrd Belt Clip Yoyo Holders (2)(Blue) $5 [SOLD]

I also have a bunch of Epic Unicorn String, CLYW spacers, extra bearings, and bearing lube that I will sell with the yoyos for dirt cheap for anyone is interested. I’ll also throw in some homemade string with any purchases upon request at no extra cost.

8 Likes

PM me about the holders please

1 Like

PM me about the the flight

the holders are sold, i assume?

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Did you sell a Bully 1st run numbered for 30$?!?!?
You are crazy!
My God why am I so far away for so long?! :frowning:

3 Likes

Am I the only one loving that Italian flair that Fabrizio brings to the forum?

4 Likes

absolutely not! i love the spice!

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I am heartened to see, that beyond my great linguistic limits, I am not always misunderstood.
It is that I am like this, I think it is important to say what I think, honestly, risking being unpleasant or “politically incorrect”.
For example, what is written above, arises from the fact that I own a Bully v.2, purchased used and “worn enough”, which I literally love!
He is a fantastic yoyo who plays much better than a lot of yoyo, much more noble, than I have.
The 1st run was and remains a dream for me that I have never been able to grasp.
It is an object made with extreme care, as befits every first model that is made and that will become your very first business card in a world where you are still nobody.
This morning I had a thud in the heart just seeing those four photographs.
I can only envy those who bought it in a positive way and hope that they will be able to appreciate it as a well-made object really deserves to be appreciated.

6 Likes

Wow that’s deep brother. It was given to me as a junk throw in a trade because the guy just didn’t want a scuffed bape throw from a company he’d never heard of. I never really liked the way it felt when I was playing it so I just assumed it was junk like he said. Couldn’t find any other prices for it on the BST of recent so I put it up for $45 and just lowered the price $5 every couple months til someone bit. I’m sorry to hear that I’ve put a hole in your heart today

From a mere objective point of view, of this yoyo I can say that it has an excellent mass distribution which gives it really impressive rotation times (clearly, having a high quality bearings and well clean) and an ideal weight.
In its design, nothing has been left to chance, a very good shape for finger-grinds, an excellent lip on the rim for thumb-grinds, and hubs, which although not usable as spikes*, can be used to keep in horizontal rotation yoyo with three fingers.
As for aesthetic care, although there is no blasting treatment, one shell has a nice splash color (which is not very frequent and obvious for the time), the other one has excellent engravings.
Anyway if someone else had some other “junk” like this, I would be happy to offer a one-way trip to Italy!
I send you a greeting and I wish you good sales.
:wink:

*I have to make an adjustment, today I spent a few hours with my Bully and I must say that it is possible to use spikes too, you have to do a little practice, because the tips are quite rounded, but they are fully usable.

1 Like

It’s pretty dang amazing alright haha. Had one a while back but traded it, so stoked to have this back in the collection. Big Brother Yoyos was definitely a company lost to time, shame their yoyos aren’t really as collected.

4 Likes

So you’re the lucky one I envy!
Glad to see it’s in good hands … Enjoy it!

(p.s. The free one-way ticket for Italy is always available !!! ) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Seems like such a wild offer for one throw haha. Is this one of the more rare ones in the community?

1 Like

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Pm sent on gradient

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.