Sold please close

$285 shipped, international pays shipping. F&f only.

3 Likes

Ff means the buyer will have no protection from Paypal for fraud or defective merchandise.

Why demand Ff? The tax excuse is not an excuse. Taxes are a non-issue and are no reason to ask others to take a risk.

OG poster joined the forum a month ago? Beware.

4 Likes

I think he needs some feedback on here cuz I know he did a couple trades in last few weeks on BST.

5 Likes

I had trade with him recently and bough a yoyo using f&f before. Everything was fast and clear. Yoyos was in great condition + nice extra stuff in the box.

6 Likes

I’m not demanding, it’s preferred. If someone brought it up I’d consider. If you don’t trust it, don’t buy it, that’s simple. I have feedback, but, sometimes that’s still not good enough for some people. But sure, go on.

6 Likes

I’ve never done business with the man so I have no horse in this race… But his name looked familiar

He sells a lot of stuff on Facebook bst… Here are some of his past listings

I doubt he’d be able to hustle over and over and over again… Just saying

3 Likes

Oh god not the large format set up I offered for the wooly markmont…how embarrassing :rofl::rofl: if y’all still have one though hit me up lol :flushed:

2 Likes

That glacier express is @alomac ’s now

3 Likes

And that 7 summit was actually apart of the trade for this Draupnir.

2 Likes

Ain’t nothing wrong with begging for yoyos… I do it all the time lol

Want me to delete the screenshots though?

2 Likes

I don’t have a problem with your screenshot. Thank you though. I understand the buyer beware but it’s always funny to get a lecture like that. I’m also aware of the Clarence situation so everyone’s on edge. I actually bought something from him and almost got burned which is why I was saying if it was brought up I would entertain it. I have more I’d like to say, but I don’t want to be a jerk. I’d rather just get this sold, close the thread, and move on.

3 Likes

Guess all I’m wondering is whatever happened to “can I get a rep check for so and so?” Would just be a lot simpler wouldn’t it? Well, not even that is good enough some times. @TheSliverKing wanted me to send my Draupnir first for 3 bvms even though I sent them a conversation with an esteemed member of the community @FourCorner where I traded (sent first) my chief for an avalanche and yeti, and bought ($250) their hulk Triton. They have their chief. I don’t have my stuff yet. I’m not crying about it because I trust Rich’s word. I get that they weren’t comfortable but to act like I didn’t have something to lose in the process either and that the feedback I provided wasn’t good enough, just not worth the drama. Like I said, even feedback isn’t enough for some people. Can’t please everyone.

5 Likes

@ConnorWilkerson i was told there were some tense interactions in the beginning of your trade, that plus you having a brand new profile and the fact you only have 6 people added on facebook and its just yoyo pros made it so Id rather just be cautious about it. Simple as that. I asked you one thing about it and you said keep your bvms…so i did :ok_hand:

My only argument to that was that because of your caution you wanted me to ignore any issues I would’ve had and just send you the Draupnir no questions asked as if I didn’t have anything to lose either. I’ll hash it and just say it didn’t work out. No hard feelings, I’ll bury this now. Cheers

4 Likes

I was only noting that by asking for “friends-family” payment; there would be no protection for the buyer. I would trade with Congressman George Santos (the most un-trustworthy person I could think of); but only if he uses “Goods and Services”.

4 Likes