So what do you do other than throw?

Drive myself insane at work, visit amusement parks and amusement park club events, unicycle, video games (Wii U, Xbox One, 3DS), Mess around with RC (Drone, Cars).

I also mess around with (but not that good at) Kendama, Diabolo, and Spintop.

Homework,sports,cubing

I game, do BMX, and attempt a social life. And get sick. That kinda sucks.

Program (fun right?), cosplay, try to keep up with anime, photography, and recently been taking up hooping from a local group (as in hula hoops).

I pen spin, play computer games, origami, do homework, sleep, play computer the bass clarinet and standard Bb clarienet, cook, watch TV, read YYE, read redditt, read in general, etc.

Facebook, Xbox, calligraphy and general fountain pen stuff, studying to be a veterinarian, some art and craft stuff when the mood strikes, paintball for sure, some other firearms stuff (too expensive for it to be a hobby for me)

basically, I enjoy a jack of all trades kind of life. I just do what ever strikes me as fun at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

I do other skill toy stuff (juggling, starting to pen spin, cube, ect.). I just started college after taking a year off to work at my current job. Besides that stuff I cosplay at anime conventions a couple times a year (mostly as Steven Universe). Iā€™m trying to become an animator so I can work for cartoon network or disney. Iā€™m also a writer and cartoon artist!

I also Final Fantasy 7. Obvi. :wink:

After all these years of begging for a remake, our dreams are coming true at the end of next year!!!

I couldnt tell you how many petitions my name is on for a remake. My wife said i was like a little girl screaming over the beatles right after the remake announcement. I lost my composure pretty good. The wife doesnt get it. ahahaa

I play PS4. (I hate xbox :D) Mostly Call of Duty and Assassinā€™s Creed Syndicate, though my copy is for sale now. I also play Star Wars Battlefront now and then. Star Wars is king. lol.

Tennis, and Iā€™m learning how to code! Iā€™m starting to get pretty good, writing some programs in Python and C++.

Nice, I have learned the basics of a bunch of languages and I just started to learn C#. Which language do you prefer of the two?

I like to do things on the computer (random spreadsheets and designing random websites), ride the Ripstick, watch, play, or referee soccer games, find ways to make money, watch movies, play video games.
I am currently enjoying making an indoor sports arena on Minecraft PE. Iā€™ll tel you what, that takes a lot of time.

I like python better between the 2. But you werenā€™t asking me soā€¦
I program simple gamesā€¦
And play Mario Kart competitively!

School
Hockey
Cubing
Basketball (not competitive but Iā€™m falling in love with it)
Badminton
TABLE TENNIS

why. School takes up most of my time.

Photography. I havenā€™t been on much nor reply as often as I used to. I was really busy with photography, very busy with it. Itā€™s only a hobby, but I worked on it as if it was a overtime job. http://www.ohsnapitsdave.com/

School takes up a lot of my time, but otherwise I go to work and airsoft (more like sit on the computer and dream about airsofting, weather hasnā€™t been nice lately).