so my bday is coming up...

And I was looking for a yoyo that has amazing stability (good for body tricks) very fast, easy to get in/out of small areas (doesn’t necessarily mean undersized), has a great finish, around $100 or less and stacks would be a plus. (no $120 yyf) I was thinking of a hatrick, are they really worth it?

u should get the bassolope ;D

$115 :-\

Isn’t the MiniStar enough? ;D

Looking for stacks? 44 Special… If you’re not a YYF hater. Well… I’m not a hater… So yeah.

Genesis

Get a b grade one… honestly, I have a B Grade Bassalope, and for the life of me, I cannot find out what went wrong with it… It was $80

where do I get a B grade?
And should I jump on that hatrick?

yuuksta’s are awesome!!! i got one at worlds. but they dont sell them anywhere yet. so if there is a chance to get one i think they would be good for you

I don’t think there is anywhere left to buy hatricks…

hey my birthday is coming up to and i ordered a new breed last night

yuuksta"s are up!!!

there a undersized gennesis and i think its very thin

Yuuksta:

44 Special:
http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/182/YYF-44-SPECIAL

I know a place…

WHERE?? I wants ones too!

Anyway, for bassalope, go to the CLYW website, just google it, and then, there’s a section called Fool’s Gold, that’s the B-Grade. So it’ll be called Fool’s Gold XXXX Bassalope, e.g. Fool’s Gold Green acid wash Bassalope… or something like that.

But you have to wait for them to screw up and sell it. :smiley:

Possibly try a campfire?

888x is good maybe Genesis and if you prefer under sized get a yuuksta

So do I. And the one I know is an american website. And I really think you should go with the stacked Genesis.