So I need to add 40 dollars to my cart?

Ok so I need to add 40 dollars to my cart to hit free shipping for my bearing and axle order, what should I look at in everyone’s opinion? I’d like to stick between 40-60. Currently I’m looking at the hub less bite-sized but I have heard nothing about them. If you know anything about them or just want to shout out what you think I should get id be all for recommendations.

4 Likes

Could also use code scales for free shipping.

4 Likes

Top 10 Exploits YoYo Expert Doesn’t Want You to Find Out

10 Likes

Lol yeah I know but I have an excuse to get a yoyo :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m personally a fan of the YYF kedge, but if I had $50 I’d pull the trigger on one of those $50 bimetals from magicyoyo or topyo. Just my opinion

3 Likes

And the opinion is much appreciated, lol no right or wrong answer here more of just a fun discussion since I know the bearing and axle aren’t going anywhere so might as well have fun deciding what to get for a couple days and hear about some fun yoyos

2 Likes

You could get a couple of yos outside of 1a to try new things out! :smiley:

Maybe a nice looper

YYF 720

Or a cheap 360

And maybe a responsive?

Basecamp Sherpa

3 Likes

In that case I’d probably go with a dove, butterfly AL, or Haymaker beta

2 Likes

Also, I feel like everyone should have a Duncan Freehand AL in their collection! What a fun throw! Doesn’t get the hype I feel it deserves and it comes in tons of colors!

5 Likes

Sorry for spamming your thread! Just throwing out some ideas!

You could go with a Top-Yo Silenus plus a Duncan Butterfly XT (for 0a responsive play) for about $41 :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up about the code. Ordered some pads with it

5 Likes

You can buy a $50 gift certificate and give it to yourself at Christmas.

5 Likes

Okay this will be the last suggestion I make for now haha…I’m honestly not trying to be obnoxious! :stuck_out_tongue:

The Top-Yo Impulse is only $32. You could go with that and a Loop 360 for $40 :smiley:

Impulse

1 Like

Lol all great suggestions, I have all yyf loop sets aside from 2020s so no need there nor a sherpa lol but everything else is being looked at :slight_smile: like I said this is more to get me looking at different stuff so even if I have it I appreciate interested suggestions

4 Likes

What are code scales??

3 Likes

I started actually trying to learn 2a starting last month. I try to make Tuesdays designated 2a days, but 2a hardddd.
though I can do a couple loops with both hands before completely admitting defeat, which is progress I guess.

Also I second the TopYo throws suggested. They look super clean and high quality, even though the price is so low. Definitely consider the Silenus :eyes:

3 Likes

Code “scales”.

1 Like

alleycat 650b if you’re into responsive… even the deep state.

2 Likes

applied at checkout

Screenshot_2020-10-28 Purchase YYF LOOP 360

4 Likes

it’s a tool used by programmers to judge each other

6 Likes