So I got the last Aurora Replay pros..... and it arrived with a bent axle......

Oddly enough, even with a bent axle, it works really really well. I like it alot. But it’s annoying to have gotten it that way.

I can’t quite figure out how to exchange it on the site… where is that?

Furthermore, if I can’t exchange for another Aurora(It looks really cool in person.) I think I would prefer to just replace the Axle. It is rather stuck, but I think it unscrews.

I would consider buying another one just for axle, (the extra … ____/ bearing is nice too.

Seriously, Replay Pro is a amazing yoyo. Order it. Even broken, it’s nice.

Just email them at contact@yoyoexpert.com

Provide your order number and let them know. They are really good about this stuff and is handing an issue with one of my orders.

What Heero said. If you bought it from us just send us an email or give us call and we can arrange to fix/replace your yo-yo.

Ok its sent. Thanks.

Last question/suggestion.

What is the Axle length on the Replay? Its not listed anywhere on the site, and its not available as a replacement axle option in your spare axles area. But if one of those fit…

The axle on the Replay Pro is not meant to be removed/replaced. I believe the axle is held in with a nut and a bit of adhesive over it to keep it from being removed. YYF recommends to not even remove the caps.

It’s a nut/bolt axle system that is not really meant to be removed. We can’t send a replacement axle, but if you send the yo-yo to us we may be able to fix it.

Ok that’s fair. Everything else can probably be handled by customer support.

I actually went ahead and bought a second one in the fire marble color, simply because I like the yoyo. And my roommate is learning how to yoyo too, so having 2 of the same yoyo will help with that.

Thanks for all your help.

Gotta love non-serviceable yoyos, ::). May as well weld the bearing in place.

You would prefer this forum to filled with people with problems due to improper self-servicing?

There is a remote chance the axle is bent. Mistakes happen, unforntunately the world is not perfect but we try and back it up with great retailers who offer great service. However your negative tone here is misleading. The STEEL shaft in a plastic body is the STRONGEST element. If the yoyo is subjected to any force the LAST part that will require servicing is the axle.

Its STEEL.

2 Likes

Will YYE be getting more of the aurora marble or yellow w/purple color ways? Since getting my fire marble, there is something liberating about a high performance, inexpensive throw.

Back to topic, I’m sure YYE will work to remedy the OP’s issue.