So I decided to start a blog

My first entry isn’t directly about yoyoing, but I’d welcome some peoples thoughts about any similar experiences in the yoyo community.
Feedback on contet or suggestions for writing topics would also be welcom!

http://www.mryoyothrower.com/4/post/2013/07/soa-blog.html#comments

And here I thought you were going to admit to being the head of Truethrow

Man, I have to keep up with all these blogs already… YoYoSkills, YoYoNews, TrueThrow, CLYW, etc…

I think you can pretty much forget about TrueThrow.

But I like True Throw…

Lol, did any of you actually read the post?
I’m not going to be doing a ‘Serious Yoyo blog’, just random stuff that comes to mind.

And why is that?

A good question.

On topic though, this looks awesome. I’m excited for the future of this project, and I love the tutorials Jeremy, keep up the good work!

There we go, lol, Thanks Big Cat!

Jeez, I get off topic easily…
I really like the looks of this blog. The first post was a good read! (go canada!)

I like it lemme see some more of this stuff!

Because useful/insightful/intelligent thoughts rarely come out of that blog, from what I’ve seen. Though I may be a bit biased from the first impression I got when I read them.

Actually, their recent posts have been very decent in terms of “intelligence” or “usefulness”. Besides, every community needs something like them.

Sorry to interrupt, I thought I’d bring it back on topic, lol.
:wink:
My second entry is up. Yoyoing has corrupted my musical tastes! Rap seems to be one of the best things to yoyo to, and I’ve found a few groups that I actually don’t hate!

GASP

Look to the older rap.

Noooooooo! Don’t go to the dark side! ;D

Lol, as I said in my post, I’m extremely picky. Thus far there is only 4 or 5 artists I will listen to. I’m still mostly stuck to my folk/rock/blues roots.

Good…