Sneaker Heads?

Any sneaker heads out there?? Would like to chat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just bought these they should be here tomr :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I would probably put myself in that category. I think my last big pickup was patent bred 1s.

2 Likes

Used to be from the mid 90’s until early 2010’s, Used to travel to different countries and cities to pick up old deadstock shoes etc and would put in hard work to get “trainers” ( I am from the UK )

I dont like what became of sneaker culture personally, became all about buying limited releases, not wearing them and selling them and trying to hype every release, it feels massively contrived to me.

4 Likes

Used to be I would say not only from Hype one but also toward fashion items like Rick Owens and other high end fashion items cuz it was my freelance job back then.
TBH I don’t feel sneaker culture is a great fit for me nowadays since I don’t like the hassle that it gives when doing business. I still follow the fashion one but only for archive items and Avant Garde one.

3 Likes

checking in. so far my top picks in my collection are the a ma maniere 3s, black/white and royal ambush dunks, and union taupe haze 4s

1 Like

I’m in Dad mode. I am just going for comfort. I picked up some New Balance 990v3 about 6 months ago. More than I’d normally spend on shoes. No regrets at all.

7 Likes

Never miss with the 990s

2 Likes

Can I kick it with the cool kids?
(Mine on the left, ladies on the right)

7 Likes

:facepunch::facepunch:New kicks :facepunch::facepunch:

5 Likes

3 Likes

All I wear is Crocs. You guys are committed.

5 Likes

Technically you are committed, committed to only wearing Crocs

4 Likes

I cannot argue with that. Although my only motivation is comfort and if anything else felt this good I’d bail on Crocs in a heartbeat lol.

1 Like

I’ve never worn or owned Jordans

I’ve never worn or owned Dunks

I’ve barely worn and owned NMD’s

But they’re all still cool. If I were to cop any hype sneakers I’d get some 350 v2’s or something just because boost

1 Like