Snagged one, but it was close.

I passed altogether to get something much better. :wink:

I was pretty sure the difference in price is due to royalties to the sponsored player.
If you don’t like the player, then don’t buy their signature colorways.
But it is not for “no apparent reason,” I’m quite sure.

Or could it? lol

1 Like

I wonder if CLYW could ever win.

They make too few, they make too much. They sell out too fast, they sell out too slow. They have cool colorways but I don’t want to pay extra for them. They should release more of that throw, but they should still release fewer because I paid a premium. They should make affordable plastics, but they should still be high end. They should do more runs of core models but they should make more new throws.

I guess the upside is that whether or not they’re angry or happy, it’s a good sign if people are invested enough in your brand to care what you’re doing.

1 Like

Don’t forget that Chris has to pay to feed the Yeti. That’s a lot of sheep and berries.

I seriously want one of those bad boys. so bad…

…SSsssss…

I’ve been doing a new yoyo every month since January. This month was the Cascade. If these are still around by october I’ll snag one.

I wish I had money to buy one… :-[

you guys are TOTALLY in for a treat! its amazing. its really smooth, but there’s enough vibe to let you know its there. the silicon job, for me at least, is perfect. it spins great and… oh it’s just so good!!!
AHHH!!

Dirtbag yeti and pajama man approved.