SMOOTH!!!!!!!!!!

How? I wasn’t aware bearings made yoyos smooth.

They can!!! It is soo weird but its true. I have played many yoyos that once I put in a different bearing it made it DEAD smooth. Usually it is adding a OD 10 Ball…

Yep! If you have a nice quiet bearing it also seems smoother.

Matter only exists if it is vibrating. Smooth is an irrelevant illusion.

haha Leave it to the teacher to ruin the kids fun…

I once had a Canvas…
It was brilliant. So smooth it didnt exist.

anglam?

If you are asking, the answer is yes. Had a chance to throw one. Not my preferences but very smooth.

I don’t know if bearings actually make the yoyo spin smoother, but when bearings make a little noise you can usually feel that through the string and it will seem like vibe from your perspective.

I don’t think it requires a 10 ball though. I have the same feeling about dif-e-yo kk’s. They’re always so dead silent and smooth that smooth yoyos don’t even feel like they’re spinning.

I still wonder where that came from on that other store. Maybe there was a time when that was true but I’ve had 3 brand new YYR’s (Gleip, Sleip, Messiah) since I knew about that disclaimer and there was never any truth in it for me. They were smooth forever, even after I switched bearings or removed the axle. Kind of seems to me that they were more interested in keeping people from returning expensive yoyos that had been played…but I could be wrong.

smoothest yoyo I’ve ever thrown. Feels like a dead weight at the end of the string and always has you wondering if it’s still spinning or not since it’s so silent but it better be dead smooth considering it’s $700

I’m really surprised that would be smooth. Carbon fiber for the inner walls is a great idea for weight distribution, but at some point you’ll have to bond it with the aluminum and that’s almost certainly going to affect smoothness vs. a yoyo that is machined from a single block of stock.

Unless that’s just a real carbon fiber wrap over an entirely metal yoyo. Then maybe, but that seems kind of pointless.