SML rep thread

Creating a feedback thread for myself. If you’ve done business with me here or on the Facebook or Discord B/S/Ts (full name in sales pictures) please let everyone know how it went…

just got my throw in from SML, safe packaging, quick and a good price!

1 Like

Just received my purchase from SML.

Communication was top notch. Additional pictures and clarifications were freely offered and appreciated.

Descriptions were complete.

Packaging was excellent and well protected.

Thank you for being a curator of these yoyos and willing to sell them.

Cody

1 Like

Responsive seller. Order shipped quickly. Clear pictures and description of condition on items. Seems like a nice guy. Do business with him if you can.

1 Like

SML (Nick) is an amazing seller. Everything arrived as advertised, asks fair prices, and has amazing communication. Would not hesitate to purchase again. They are also a great community member and a wonderful person!

1 Like

Nick is awesome. He dealt with my waffling and recommended things I wasn’t even considering and still hooked me up in the end. Also his stuff is awesome and was packaged well. We even talked for a bit about some maintenance items. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy or trade with nick in the future and recommend him to anyone looking to buy some fantastic yo-yos.

2 Likes

@SML responded to my LF post and I bought a pair of side effects from them. The transaction went great: good communication, fast shipping. I’d happily deal again.

2 Likes

Just received some older plastics I bought from @SML. They were very well packaged! The whole process went smooth! Great seller for sure.

2 Likes

Have I put rep in here before. Yeah yeah I did. I’ll do it again. Nick is a great guy. Shares knowledge and passion and is incredibly straight forward. I buy stuff from him without hesitation knowing it’ll get here in great shape and I don’t have to worry.

Edit. Recent Yoyos I bought (more yo-yos) where great and he tossed something extra in. Everything packed really well and even realized he was missing something and sent it separately. Really fantastic would buy or trade with nick again.

2 Likes

A great sale from Nick! My SB2 arrived today, safe, sound and fast. He packed everything well and the throw looks so much better than he said it looked! I couldn’t be any happier and would gladly buy from him again. archiesdad

1 Like

Had a very successful transaction with @SML He communicated very well and the Miracle he sent me was in perfect condition. Would 10/10 recommend and will definitely be doing trades or purchases from him again.