Sleipnir VS Valor

Not really a recommendation, but like to see you guys compare them both. I suggest you answer only if you played them both. :slight_smile:

valor is more durable

Has anyone else played both?

A lot of people have played both. :wink: But the question is… ehhh… if you’re truly down to these two, get the one that has more visual appeal for you. Both excellent yoyos.

How do they compare? They’re similar-ish. Sleipnir has a SLIGHT edge in agility, Valor has a SLIGHT edge in spintime/stability. They’re both round and spin awesomely. They’re both V-type yoyos with the step located differently (which you can see in the photos). They’re both 7075.

More opinions?

They’re both some of the best 7075 yoyos to ever hit players’ hands in my opinion. They both get a lot of the same commendations for what they’re able to do on the string. In my experience, the Sleipnir can be pushed faster, but the Valor has a touch more stability performing today’s tricks. Although both are incredibly stable. I like the Stargazer more than the Sleipnir just as a matter of opinion, so I’d probably choose the Valor if you were stuck between them.

Well, better get both.

I have both but I always grab my valor first. It has a more powerful feel to me

So, will the Sleipnir be discontinued soon?