Slam Dunk Review Request

People who own a Slam Dunk, could y’all tell me how it plays and feels on the string?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I think it’s the best organic bi metal I have tried and I include the batsquatch with that.

It’s decent at pretty much everything. Only downside I would say is that it can be a tad unstable if you aren’t paying attention. But honestly that’s kind of it’s charm stable but not too stable.

Overall it is a great yo-yo especially if you like organic shaped YoYos . It’s not very rimweighted like a lot of bimetals due to the ring placement but that is what I feel gives it it’s charm .

5 Likes

It’s a unique yoyo, I’ve never played a bimetal with a ring so far towards the center. It has some of the properties of a super light, old school organic like being able to be pushed off axis easily, and a nice agility and flowiness towards it. It packs more power than other yoyos that have these characteristics. I don’t know if I fully enjoy the string feel though, as it has a bit of the heavy bimetal feeling but instead towards the center of the yoyo. Normally part of what I enjoy of a center weighted yoyo is the floatiness and light string feel, but this sacrifices that for power. Worth picking up if you want a unique organic in the midst of this organic saturation.

2 Likes

Thank you @Chriscatastrophe and @ExYoyoAddict for replying! It’s stability is not my biggest concern haha, considering that it’s already an organic. But a feeling of agility and flowiness sounds like something I would like. Those rainbow rims are also so good looking, which was the main reason for this thread haha.

1 Like