Slade Riggs vs Jsell14 vs throwrw vs DByoyoer Vote NOW!!!!

Vote for your favorite!!! Last minute addition: DByoyoer

Slade Riggs

jsell14:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEeWtbvgCCk&feature=player_embedded

throwrw:

DByoyoer:

Get to votin!!

DByoyeor is in

a late entry is very fair for him…

because everybody has already voted

He submitted late.

Oh ok makes sense

He is right its my fault for summiting it late.

You could still win, you did a gooood job

Slade: Very fast, but it was all 1.5 stuff. I like the fact that your tricks are longer than the other ones. Also, figure 8 is cool, especially when seeing it in the middle of a combo like that.

Jsell: Ok tech. Kinda choppy. But you DID have GT suicides. Those get mass style points in my book. I don’t know why I just think they’re cool.

throwrw: Good tech, good flow, good speed. I like your style and really enjoyed the chopsticks.

Dbyoyoer: Almost as fast as Slade I think with a bit more variation in the elements. Very smooth and just good in general. I can tell you’ve practiced those combos a lot. Also, tower.

My vote goes to DByoyoer because of the speed mixed with variation. Slade was a close second.

@ Alex - I still wished that you could have made a video, you have some great skills as well. A good bit of the combo is 1.5 mount stuff but a bit more is mach5 based but it is hard to tell.

@ DByoyoer - That was pretty sick man, great stuff. Just need to smooth it out just a bit more. Love the combo though, great tech and the tower was a nice touch.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ve been trying to work on getting smoother lately, but I guess I’ll have to work some more. :stuck_out_tongue:

I knew I didn’t really have a chance at winning, but it was good to do.

I really liked Slade’s video the best, though.

Meh, they were all pretty ok. I went with slade because he had the most originality. DB had some skills but I had seen most of that type of stuff before. Not an insult, just honest.

bump

Dbyoyoer

I really liked Slade’s entry. So smooth and perfected.