Slack-Down- Cool trick tutorial

I was bored on a Sunday afternoon so I started to freestyle. And I thought of a cool looking trick. Here’s what you do.

1: Land a trapeze. Begin part one of the Yuuki Slack, but do not go on to part 2.

2:This might be a little hard to explain without a video, but just bare with me. In the double or nothing after you do the Yuuki Slack part one, swing the yoyo over your throwhand, but simultaneously letting go of all the string on your nonthrowhand, thus landing you in a trapeze.

3:From there, land in a 1 1/2 mount, and pinch the string that the yoyo is sitting on, and swing it letting go of the string on your nonthrowhand in towards yourself, and then out otherwise known as a Revolutions: do 2 repetitions of this. But you must land in a 1 1/2 mount to proceed.

4:Now, from the 1 1/2 mount swing it off the string into a trapeze, swing it back off on to a reverse trapeze or a trapeze’s brother whatever you call it. Now, just as you would do in a Iron Whip, grab the string that your nonthrowhand is holding and swing it to your left/right (depending on which hand you right with) and catch the string whipping around with your nonthrowhand finger. Otherwise known as a Bro Slack.

5:Dismount however you like. Try it, if you don’t get it, read over what I said a couple of times, you’ll get it.
And by the way, this trick is mainly for advanced players only.
Thnx bye bye.

This is a good slack combo! Definitely fun to do.

For the part in the middle (after dismounting from the 2or0), I found that it flowed a little better if I did the bro slack, then the revolutions. So after swinging around, I hit the trapeze then reversed direction to get the bro slack. Once I did that, I popped the yoyo off and went into the 1.5 mount.

But, I also saw that ending with the revolutions may not look as neat as the bro slack ending.

What do you think?

Yeah maybe you’re right about that. But I was just freestyling so I’ll try your method and see if it works out.
Thnx

This trick is awesome! Thanks :smiley:

Can someone make a video of this trick, for those of us that don’t have all the terminology down yet. I’m still learning the mounts, but would love to see this trick in action…