yuuki slack help

hey guys,

So, i need help with Yuuki Slack, when i do a trapeze and try to swing it over into a slack double or nothing, I’m not doing it right. So to know what’s happening to me, throw a trapeze and then (now I’m assuming your right handed) throw it over your left and right hand (left first) it’s almost like the move in Buddha’s revenge only in reverse and from a trapeze

PLEASE HELP!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

You won’t ever go over your throwhand.

Ok, i did what you said, but know i just end up in the gyroscopic flop from a trapeze. Do you know what I’m doing wrong? :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I do it differently than what Andre shows, but it’s just slack double or nothing. Do you get that part?

You are keeping your string to tight. You need to loosen it up to create the slack needed to go into the double or nothing. Assuming your dtring tension is right thrpw a trapeze, bring your hands closer together then swing the yoyo over left hand and stick throwhand finger in slack. You should be in a double or nothing.

Try that and let us know hoe that goes.

basically, it is dismounting a double or nothing in reverse. i recomend u do a double or nothing, dismount slowly and do it in reverse. once u remount in reverse faster, it is the same motion, exept u pinch the string to make slack.