skyy chaser vs 888x

whats your favorite throw out of those two?list pros and cons if you have one of the two. list why you like it and if you like the skyy chaser,please put the version you like and why you like that certain version.i just want to see what my fellow throwers prefer.thx.yo-bear

In my opinion… I prefer the 888x, because of its beaty… I mean the thing looks pretty beast! For the play, I love its smootheness, and I prefer smaller yoyos. It has a pretty wide gap, which should make it pretty easy to land string tricks. Plus I like the hubstacks on the yoyo. One of the cons is I dont like K pads, but that might be different for you… Anyway it’s your preferences that count…

Hope this helped a little, and Good luck choosing your yoyo! :wink:

1 Like

sorry,i forgot to say that i already have the 888x. i just want to see what you prefer.thank you though.i’m still open for more answers,so keep em’ comin’

oh sorry…

totaly ok dude.

I like the SB Skyy Chaser because it looks nice, grinds well, and binds tight. My only complaint is that it is very light and the minimal weight causes the LB version to play a little odd.

I don’t like the 888x because the colors are dull, the hubstack colors don’t match with the actual yoyo colors, there is something wrong with the highwall that makes it look very odd, and it plays like a rock on a string even though the weight isn’t all that high.

It does grind well, though.

i know right.i realy dont like my 888x that much.i LOVE my lunatic