Skateboarding

I ordered my first setup from CCS and it just shipped today. unfortunately I am super dumb and forgot to add hardware so that should be coming a little later maybe the next day. I also ordered OJ cruiser wheels and risers and hardware for that so hopefully I’ll be able to switch it up. I have no idea what I’m doing and hope I don’t break my ankles.

2 Likes

Birdhouse, blind, and plan b were my favorites back then before I lost interest in actually skateboarding (trick wise)

1 Like

The extent of my skating experience was Skate or Die on NES and the original Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater on PS1. That’s it.

1 Like

I still play Skate or Die!!!

1 Like

And there’s a game on Switch that’s a paperboy clone. Except your on a board and you look like Marty McFly! Can’t remember what it’s called though…

1 Like

menikmati, sorry, baker 2g

Sounds fun. I don’t have one of those Switches, though :-/

That’s cool they’re still around! I remember back in the day me and my buddies would bring the tiny catalogs to school and flip through them together

One of the largest online retailers according to my searches. I got one of their plain branded boards, green, pink grip tape. Stoked.

1 Like

I’ve rolled my ankle too many times so you win by default, I only know how to heelflip and shove it as well :woozy_face:

3 Likes

@edhaponik Dude the psycho stick is legendary in my book the shape is crazy. And the front foot impossible was my jam sir. Back foot no problem. I know within a few trys I could land one for sure. I wish I could shred responsive as well as you. Much respect.

1 Like

80s edition. Of course.

I had back-foot impossibles years ago. It was my best trick by a mile. Can still do one stationary but can’t get the feel back in motion. And yeah I love that board. In middle school I went from a Schmidtt Stix Bryce Kanights to a Chin-era Cab Dragon to the Psycho Stick and finally a Hosoi Hammerhead. Like a parade of funky shapes lol.

2 Likes

That looks exactly like McFly…

2 Likes

It’s got so many ridiculous 80s cameos/references. Effin classic

1 Like

do you naturally heel flip

1 Like

I can ollie but cant shove it

Id recommend trying some nollie shove its (while moving, without actually popping) to get an idea of the motion

2 Likes

I rode back and forth on my back porch for like an hour this afternoon. I. Am. Out. Of. Shape. But damn it was fun.

3 Likes