Skateboard

Hi guys, just to ask who skate and what. I was a skater, now I just use the board to move faster in the city.
In the last 20 years I collect some skateboard decks.

Are there some skate enthusiasts?
Anyone collects skate deck?

Here a part of my collection
skate%20(2) 07 skate%20(4) skate%20(1)

7 Likes

I collect some skateboard decks

Holy cow man, you practically own a skate shop! Hahaha

I use to street skate when I was younger, but now I just cruise around on longboards. Here’s an album of one that I made myself.

And here is one that I made for my son, the process is more documented in this album. I made his out of my very first build, but it was a tank so I decided to upcycle it. I made some mistakes in this build, but I documented the process and know not to make those mistakes in the future.

Everything was drafted by hand. Maybe in the future, I can have more time dedicated to woodworking. I really enjoy it, and I really enjoy longboarding.

Here is another one that I made

3 Likes

EPIC!
I love longboard too, but were I live (Milano) street are all flat, to you a longboard I should move for 30 or 40 miles.
Love your longboard!

3 Likes

I mean, I don’t ever really get up to those kinds of speeds. I just like to cruise around. It’s fun if I need to run to the store or just want to go cruise around Old Town or something. These bad boys feel more like a Cadillac. Just super comfy and fun to cruise around on

I got back into skateboarding ~10 years ago specifically to ride concrete bowls. The nice thing about the Seattle area is that we have like 5 fantastic skate parks within a 30 minute drive.

My boards are usually pretty wide (8.25"+) with huge wheels and fast bearings. I’m still liking the shape of this board, but I could probably go a little wider :smile:

IMG_2728

IMG_2729

4 Likes

You guys! These yoyos were donated by YYE!!

4 Likes

You are a lucky boy! I saw the Seattle skateparks, they are amazing

1 Like

I know this channel, but i miss this episode. I’ll see that later
EDIT: I saw the video.
0:52 the yoyo wheel is not so accurate, it definitely spin out of the center

3 Likes