+ Sign on General Yo

I dont know if this is the right section for this, but can someone please inform me of what the plus sign on the General Yo stands for. I just got my first one in a trade and am not familiar with it. I had someone tell me it stands for B-grade, I just thought it was weird they would use a plus sign. To me a plus is a good thing haha.

PM Please

Pics, just so I can see? hehe

A quick search reveals this:

http://www.highspeedyoyo.com/2011/11/14/dropping-today-1114-at-3pm-general-yo-grade-and-bgrade-entheos.html

1 Like

Awhile back they had something called ā€œPlus Gradeā€ which is essentially just a b-grade. Wht you have is a B-Gradeā€¦ I think they did it on the Entheos and Torrent IIā€™s if Iā€™m right. Now they are called ā€œCompetition Grades.ā€

Something I donā€™t get is why General Yoā€™s B-grades are all positive things. Like ā€œCompetition Gradeā€ or ā€œPlus Gradeā€ ā€¦ those all seem like they would be good things. haha

Well for people like me who hate ghostly yoyos, it /is/ a good thing.

I spoke to general yo, the reason it is a plus grade or comp grade is because it still plays like an a grade it just may have something else wrong with it cosmetically. Mine has an ano burn and some manufacturer marks.

Its on my BST for sale or trade