Sick String! Longer string! (47 in.)

Thanks Wickedhunter! :slight_smile:

To everybody: Hey guys, I am working on making my own website! And I got some t-shirts and stickers that are in the progress of making. They will probalbly be here in a month! Anyway, I thank you guys for all the suport! :slight_smile:

James Reed, Sick String!

If you need/want any help with your site, give me a shout!

1 Like

Thanks JM! :slight_smile:

these strings are the BOMB!!!

1 Like

Thanks Crew!

Oh yes, I have some really exciting news I want to tell you guys. But, I have to wait, but keep posted for when I have the news.

p.s. I am waiting for my uncle to get back to me about the tshirts and stickers. But it just so happens, with my luck, that both fo his machines broke on him. So, he is having them repaired. Not sure when I will get them. :cry: The website will be comming soon. My neighbor (the one making the website for me) just gave me the rightaway today and said James, I am ready to make that website, just tell me when. I was kinda waiting for the tshirts to be made first, but yeah. Sorry everybody, but it seems like the glow string might be an Epic Fail. I tried everything and nothing will work. However, there is glow thread at the place I get my threads but it is like 8 bucks for a tiny spool that is about the size of 8 stacked quarters. I will get some next time I go to my thread store. Hope it works. But I am telling you guys right now that it will have to sell for about a dollar each. I will sell them individually so you guys wonā€™t totally break the bank. So you guys could make glow in the dark videos or whatever.

Thanks, James Reed, Sick String!

Good news, I am going to get glow string today, right now! (Still need to come up with prices.) And, my string is now on the USA Hatricks at onedrop! I am excited! :slight_smile:

-James Reed, Sick String!

EDIT: Pics up soon, and also, I discovered at the place I buy threads some gold thread that totally shines like the sun! It looks like a gold chain in the sun! I am naming itā€¦ Mr. T string! :slight_smile:

EDIT: Got those pics, here they are! Oh, and about the Mr. T string, it is slightly a little rougher. But not my much. Infact, my string is really soft so it is not that rough compared to other strings. The pics donā€™t give the Mr. T string any justice. It is MUCH more shiny in person and looks like a shiny gold neclace! And the glow string pics were not modified in any way, nor were the Mr. T string pics. The size of the pics were just reduced in size so they wouldnā€™t take so long to load. Anyway, here ya go! :slight_smile:

i use glow paint

where do you buy glow thread???

He doesnā€™t have to tell you where he gets his glow thread. I also have glow thread and its slick, smooth and glows crazy bright.

I just donā€™t want to tell anyone about my secret thread, or else anyone could make string like mine, and then it wouldnā€™t be unique, and nobody would buy it. I wouldnā€™t tell anybody, itā€™s not that I have something against you. You might want to think twice about who is really the jerk. PMā€™ed. :wink:

My string now come 52 inches long! (very long) Now my string now comes up to my neck. I know people like their string nice and long for 5a. Well, this should be long enough for any yoyoer, even tall adults. And even tall adult 5a yoyoers! Just get a measuring tape and check for yourself! So now, you can order and be sure my string will suit you in height.

-James Reed!

free bump ;D

guys this string is to good!!! you all need to buy some.you will love it and it almost never snaps(my waxed ones lasted 39 days)!!!

1 Like

Jamesā€™ strings are beastly. Iā€™m still using mine I got with my hatrick.

1 Like

Ha, thanks! Iā€™ll be sure to include some when I ship off your yoyo! :slight_smile:

Which string would you recommend for 4a players?

Hmm, I would say Thin Normal or Thin Orignal. :wink:

p.s. I am working on some new formats of string that will come out soon, so keep your eyes peeled. 8)

Came out with a whole bunch of strings simalar to Mr.T string. And I came out with a new format called Original XP. It is made with a different type of poly thread. Reviews on some of this stuff soon to come. :wink:

Just an idea throwing out there, make a 2A package that has 3 normal type 8 strings and 3 lefty type 8. It would be cool if you did the same for 3a there you can get a righty & lefty pack in any format.

That would be cool, just throwing that out there

1 Like

Come on, need some business!

~James Reed, Sick String!

Ok James Iā€™ll give some money for the string but I want to order on your website. (If you have one)

Ok! I donā€™t have a website. I have paypal though. PM me and we could talk. :slight_smile:

~James Reed, Sick String!