Sick String! Longer string! (47 in.)

k ill try to get some money

Um, ok. Just to let you know you have to send me the money through paypal first, and then I will send you the string. Not the other way around if thatā€™s what you were thinking. And I would need to know what format youā€™d like. Please read the first page of this thread for details and all the info you need to know. Thanks! :slight_smile:

PLEASE PM ME INSTEAD OF POSTING ON HERE. THIS CONVERSATION SHOULD BE IN PM. THANKS.

~James Reed, Sick String!

Sick String seems awesome!!! I will buy some when youā€™re making them again. :wink:

bump

bump

Bring
Up
My
I put up some better pics. I will take better ones in a little while. :wink:

~James Reed!

Bumpalicious

New format called Denim! Made out of the same things your jeans are made of! :slight_smile:

~James Reed!

Hey James bring some of that saturday at the meet and some of your reg string I wanna try one.
I wonā€™t have our team shirt till my meet ( I need to goto the store to get em made.)

Bump

I PMā€™d u

Got it! :slight_smile:

Need some glow strings. PM me your penpals so I can buy some. I need at less 10 strings of them.

Bump for great string.

I have had the awesome oppurtunity to trade Strings James, and I think I can say two things very confidently. One James has to be one of the nicest people on the forum EVER, and his string is wicked awesome. I have only been able to play his string for a little while, but I have loved the time I have been able to use it. The structure of his string is very good. It is kind of stiff, but soft so itā€™s nice on the hands and whips quite well. I also must say that whatever his secret string is itā€™s very nice. I personally think he took the magical beard hair of Chuck Norris (You are a brave man, CRAZY, but brave) Anyways if I could rate it on a scale of 1-10 I would give it an 11. Truly awesome stuff.

MODIFY

Ohh and I canā€™t believe I forgot to say this before, but best of all ZERO STRING FLAW. No bumps no uneven twists. IT WAS GORGEOUS.

1 Like

well duh? jamesā€™s string is the best its awsome itā€™s litterally all i use.

I just got around to trying one of the metallic strings James made for me, and man is this stuff awesome. Not only is it some of the most beautiful string Iā€™ve ever seen, it whips and opens up for suicides fantastically. Make sure to bring some of your string to the DXL Battle and Iā€™ll pick up some more.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k74/rigo311/P8073828.jpg

1 Like

Thanks, glad you like it, and yes, I will bring some to the DXL Battle. :slight_smile: