how to they compare. which is faster, which has more spin
help me out
how to they compare. which is faster, which has more spin
help me out
Going off specs Iâd think the musket is faster and the shutter sleeps more
I have both. HmmâŚthey are nothing alike. They both can sleep very long and they both can play very fast. I feel I have an easier time pushing the Shutter up to fast speeds, but it does take a little more push. The Musket is a âgroovierâ throw, and not just because of its grooves. Itâs more methodical, itâs more calm. It can fly and go very fast, but something about itâs curved, more organic shape lends the Musket towards being more relaxed. UmmâŚI like the weight of the Musket more, I like the size of the Musket moreâŚI think as a whole I like the Musket more, but theyâre both wonderful for the price. Buy whichever one you find to be most pretty.
I second what N8doog said. I have both the Shutter and Musket. I really like the Musket (and Hatchet). I prefer them both other the Shutter. The Shutter is still a great yoyo, donât get me wrong. I just prefer the Musket.
How does the musket compair to the level 6
I donât have a musket, but I do have a level 6. I love the level 6, itâs my main throw, I like it better than the shutter, though I still really like the shutter. The level 6 is, in my oppinion, the best budget metal (I havenât tried YYO or the one drop benchmarks). It can go fast with ease and itâs really smooth, give it a nice hard throw, and you can do some long combos.
I can not say anything about the Shutter because I do not have one. I do however have both the Musket and the Level 6.
The musket is fast, a long sleeper and is well balanced. Unfortunately for me the Musket just does not feel good in my hand. The Level 6, on the other hand, is fast, sleeps long, is well balanced and is very comfortable in my hand.
I have a shutter and a musket and 3 level 6 if thatâs saying anything.
Level 6 is a great throw.
Which do u prefer chad
I like them all but if I could have one it would be the level 6