Shower thoughts

Sleep is just a time machine to breakfast

10 Likes

Gaston threw off the entire egg economy in Beauty and the Beast, which is why 6 eggs is “too expensive.”

3 Likes

Is soup a food or a drink? Is juice a food or a drink? A: Food: Soup is a food. Soup is liquid. Juice is liquid. In that case, juice is food

5 Likes

If cinderellas shoe fit perfectly, why did it fall of?

9 Likes

Are bees animals? Or are they insects? Obviously insects, but what describes an animal? It doesnt fly: bird. It doesnt have more than 0 eyes: sometimes people. Is a vampire: spooky people
Huh, i guess we’re insects :l

3 Likes

Animal brother. Insect is a division of animal. Animal and Plant are the terms describing 2 of the 6 Kingdoms of life. The other 4 are various microbial life. Fungus, bacteria, Protozoa……

2 Likes

Why do people”drive” on the Parkway…and “park” on the driveway?

5 Likes

Try to make up a color…

1 Like

All things are edible, just some things aren’t a good idea to eat

1 Like

Is a hot dog a sandwich? :thinking:

4 Likes

Bro I sit at a screen all day so I can make money and pay for a smaller screen I sit with the rest of the day…

Bro

5 Likes

If a fly looses its legs, is it called a walk?

1 Like

If you loose your pen at school. U cant take notes. No notes, no study. No study, you fail the test. U fail the test, u no get diploma. No diploma, no work. No work, no money. No money, no food. No food u get skinny, and skinny equals ugly >:(. U ugly, no wife. No wife, no children. No children, depresion. Deoresion, sickness, and then sickness leads to DEATH :scream_cat: :scream_cat: :scream_cat:

3 Likes

I refuse to think in the shower. It’s the one quiet time, aside from throwing.

5 Likes

If you dont think in the shower, you could fall!

4 Likes

Looks like even Cad Bane needs some quiet time to relax :laughing:.

1 Like

“Go to bed, you’ll feel better in the morning” is the human version of “Turn it off and back on”

4 Likes

If James Bond is a famous spy, that makes him the worst spy

1 Like

Crabs probably think that fish can fly

I’m the og story, the ball happens over the course of three nights, and each night ends with her running away, so the prince on the third night was tired of her running, so he put tar on the steps to stop her, so she took of one of her shoes to set herself free
The dress and everything dispersing at midnight was never in it either, he original mother who died had a grave in the woods that she cried at every day. One day her dad went to a fair and asked everyone what the wanted, and while her sisters asked for pretty dresses, she asked for the first branch that hit his hat on his ride there, so she got a branch, planted it at her mothers grave, and her tears watered it until it was nice and big and it attracted birds that would do whatever she wanted, and they made her the dress.
Lol I did a writing assiment on it a couple of years ago and still remember all of it

2 Likes