Show your favorite old school CLYW throw

2nd run FG I had custom anodized by Gruntbull, sadly gave it up for cash years ago, and re-acquired it last year + favorite ano from the 3rd run. They are well-loved by me.

12 Likes

Sooooo… beezy and lukoyo, about those Peaks.

3 Likes

Got chiefs and a gnarwhal.
Would like to get more oldies.

My fire chief probably my fav

11 Likes

11 Likes

2nd run peaks are great just got a few. Biggest invest yet so far. I also love the summit which is classic, wm2 for undersized, and as far as cheifs the 7075 hits different and it is hulksmash so my favorite colorway. It’s hard to narrow down when you have a ton. But so far I feel like this post is sleeping on the orca. Love the orca my favorite mono metal and drew me into the clyw world for real! My two are Clearview station and lost in space.

9 Likes

Still diggin on that Avalanche Matt. It’s really the only grail left on my list.

1 Like

The Chief. My only “old school” CLYW. Given its reputation I expected to be underwhelmed when I got it a few weeks back. I was not. Solidly in my top 10 now.

8 Likes

Some of my more OG CLYW stuff. The Peak and the Summit get the most play time, but that Avalanche is probably one of my most thrown yoyos of all time. Love all these legends and can’t wait to get more!

9 Likes

Is that a meteorite chief?

1 Like

Ow yes. Came to see some Chiefs, thanks.

2 Likes

Close, it’s a Musket Chief. They look surprisingly similar. Got it for like $60 at a DXL meet in 2013. It’s very well loved lmao

4 Likes

either my trapper canvas or brewster peak…. among honorable mentions

15 Likes

My favorite has to be the Chief. It’s just classic.

14 Likes

Pink Dragon Chief.

28s OG Gnarwhal.

12 Likes

Part of my collection. Some of these might not be old old school but yeah :man_shrugging:t4:

And shout out to everyone who posted in this topic, you guys have beautiful pieces​:heart::star_struck:

7 Likes

Chief’s, Canvases and Peaks are some of my favourites. Along with Bassalopes.

I’m too lazy to take them off the shelves and get better shots, though!

28 Likes

Oh Boy :drooling_face: I saw it coming. :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: wow :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@nothingfaced You did good sir. You did good.

3 Likes

this was simply good for my soul :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like